Terms and Conditions
- Guests will be redirected to http://www.reznextbookingengine.com/property/LaPazGardens-Goa for online booking
Rates mentioned are in Indian Rupees.
- All taxes and Service charges are applicable as per the rate existing on the day of check in. Same is subject to change as per government notification from time to time.
- Extension of Stay available on pro – rata basis, subject to room availability.
- Maximum of one extra mattress would be permitted per room – subject to additional charge.
- Standard Check in time is 13:00hr and Check out 12:00 noon.
- All arrival prior to 7:00 am will be booked, held and charged from the previous day(Subject to availability). Late check – out incur additional charge at the Hotel’s applicable Rate(subject to availability).
- Visitors will not be allowed in the room.
- As per the directive given by the government of Goa Department of Tourism, all Indian Nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check – in. Valid identification documents include: Passport, voters ID card, current drivers license, PAN card or credit card, the document must include a photograph.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner supplement is applicable to per adult and per child (6-12 years) for Christmas Day (25th December ) and New Year Eve (31st December).
YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
At Hotel La Paz Gardens, we respect your privacy and protecting it is our responsibility. Like all other websites, we may collect certain information from you either voluntarily or involuntarily. For more information, read on. Our belief is to constantly listen, adapt to the guest needs and deliver the finest service. Our dynamic, focused team is our asset, which sets us apart from the rest”.
This Web site (http://www.hotellapazgardens.com) does not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. This means we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personal information just because you browse the Website or access the Web site from a link in an email that we sent to you.
When you request a page from our Web site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the IP address, the time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the HTTP request header information to make our Web site function correctly and to see how we can tune it to serve you better. We may also use this information for statistical analysis like time spent, geographic location and systems and programs used to access the Website and may publish such analyses from time to time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect personal information only when necessary and we’ll always ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For example, if you’re making a booking, we’ll collect your title, name, address, email address and telephone number. Read our Data Security policy for more on how payment-related data is processed and transmitted.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you request from Hotel La Paz Gardens.
- Help you make room reservations.
- Send you promotional material from Hotel La Paz Gardens by email.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH SELECT THIRD PARTIES
We use the services of third party service providers to provide certain products and services like credit card billing, reservations services, for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by Hotel La Paz Gardens. We expressly prohibit the disclosure, sale or transfer of any information to any unauthorized party outside of Hotel La Paz Gardens by such service providers.
ON PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do whatever’s necessary to:
- Protect the personal information collected from you against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Keep your personal information up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
- Protect the personal information you provide when you transact online. However, do note that no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
- Ensure that our affiliates and service providers take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you.
We at www.hotellapazgardens.com are terribly concerned about keeping your data safe at all times. This is done by implementing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, a strong encryption technology to ensure the safe transmission of all credit card transactions and personal information. We also have a digital site certificate from PCI, a leading global Certification Authority
www.hotellapazgardens.com may use technologies such as “cookies” in order to record session information, collect visit and access details to our web pages that enable us to continue to improve our services and provide better and useful features to our site users/guests. Cookies are pieces of information that are normally used by many websites for record-keeping purposes that can help sites remember, for example, your preferences. A cookie, in and of itself does not personally identify any user/guest.
DO’S & DON’TS TO ENSURE YOUR SECURITY
For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you send us.
Please don’t send us credit card numbers via email either.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 18. As a parent or legal guardian, please don’t allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Refund and cancellation policy
- Bookings must be guaranteed against payment deposited. 50% Retention will be charged in case of cancellation 07 days prior to schedule arrival.
- Full Retention will be charged in case of cancellation 03 days prior to schedule arrival.
- In the case of “No Show” the hotel reserves right to charge full retention charges.
- Rates are subject to change without prior intimation to any party and are not to be used for any online distribution.
- The Hotel reserves the right to reject any booking received from non-approved distribution channels.